Are you looking for a new challenge and not the classic job profile? Would you like to develop something meaningful and be part of a great team?
Then it’s time to get to know us… We are Campus Founders and we shape the next generation of responsible entrepreneurs and innovators. Our passion is to inspire and spread the spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, to educate and train talent, and to foster success stories created by startups, founding teams, and all other players in the startup and innovation ecosystem. We are located in Heilbronn, ranked the #2 most dynamic city in 2021 in Germany by Wirtschaftswoche magazine.
Together with you, we want to further develop Campus Founders. In the back office you support the team and keep the organization running.
Your fields of action in a glance:
· Preparation and coordination of daily financial transactions, including incoming and outgoing invoice verification, credit card statement verification and incoming payments
· Reconciliation of accounts and payments with our external financial accounting department
· Administration of the personnel tool Personio with master data, checking of absence accounts and time recording of working students and interns, as well as required documents and receipts
· Support in the application process, management of application documents in Personio, planning of onboarding and offboarding of employees
· Coordination and planning of business appointments and business trips with travel expense accounting
· Contract management and control of contract deadlines
· Acquisition of working and operating materials
· Preparation of documents and presentations, including their translation (German/English)
· Support in the preparation and implementation of formats and events
We want you, if you
· Administrative apprenticeship or comparable qualification
· Practical experience
· Confident handling of standard software (Microsoft Office)
· German and English spoken and written
· Very good organisational skills
· Flexibility and openness regarding tasks and tools in a fast-paced start-up environment
· Ability to work in a team as well as independently
· Hands-on mentality
What’s in it for you:
• Enjoy a broad scope of work and responsibilities with a very diverse set of tasks
• Be part of a passionate, energetic and international team in a fun and exciting environment
• Participate in a curious, open minded, productive, and startup friendly community
• Enjoy long-term personal development opportunities and a competitive compensation
If you can identify with this role, our team and the community, please fill out the form below and share your motivation and CV. We are excited to hearing from you!
We will inform you short notice if we proceed with our process. If so, you will go through three interviews: the first one is about the skill-fit, the second about the team-fit and in the last you can convince our CEO that you are the right person for the job. With this process, we would like to give you the opportunity to gain insight into our team & the organisation, so that both sides can decide at the end, if we are a good match.