Are you looking for a new challenge and not the classic job profile?
Would you like to develop something meaningful and be part of a great team?
Then it’s time to get to know us… We are Campus Founders and we shape the next generation of responsible entrepreneurs and innovators. Our passion is to inspire and spread the spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, to educate and train talent, and to foster success stories created by startups, founding teams, and all other players in the startup and innovation ecosystem. We are located in Heilbronn, ranked the #2 most dynamic city in 2021 in Germany by Wirtschaftswoche magazine.
Together with you, we want to further develop Campus Founders and make it an experience for our target group and community.
Your fields of action in a glance:
- Creation and implementation of a strategy to build a sustainable, active and nationally known community
- Supporting the ecosystem, community and members and building strong relationships with our community
- Activation of the community engagement through different offers, exchange etc.
- Exchange with our community in person and in our communications platforms
- Interface between the Startup Members, the CF Team, our Corporates & our CF Community
- Create and implement a membership recruitment and support strategy and continuously evaluate membership
- Onboarding (and offboarding) of members regarding membership, formats, tools and processes/policies
- Develop and implement formats and offers for community and members (e.g. study tour, community events, buddy programme etc.)
- Definition of processes and requirements concerning the community or members (e.g. use of space management tool, hygiene concept, billing, etc.)
- Guided tours of the Campus Lab and introduction to Campus Founders and our offerings
You are a great match, if you have/ are:
- a communicative and creative person who likes to meet new people and has a talent for connecting people with each other
- first experience in the start-up world and are confident in your approach
- can recognize and meet the needs of our community
- You have a hands-on mentality and experience with storytelling and social media channels
- Confident handling of standard software and media technology
- Experience with OKRs
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What’s in it for you:
- Play a key role in the success of the next generation of startups
- Build a world-class network of organizations and individuals in the startup world
- Enjoy a broad scope of work and responsibilities with a very diverse set of tasks
- Be part of a passionate, energetic and international team in a fun and exciting environment
- Participate in a curious, open minded, productive, and startup friendly community
- Enjoy long-term personal development opportunities and a competitive compensation
If you can identify with this role, our team and the community, please fill out the form below and share your motivation and CV. We are excited to hearing from you!
We will inform you short notice if we proceed with our process. If so, you will go through three interviews: the first one is about the skill-fit, the second about the team-fit and in the last you can convince our CEO that you are the right person for the job. With this process, we would like to give you the opportunity to gain insight into our team & the organisation, so that both sides can decide at the end, if we are a good match.