If education and new work are your world, if you feel comfortable in a startup environment and if you love to tackle and shape new things yourself, you’ve come to the right place.
We are Campus Founders and we shape the next generation of responsible entrepreneurs and innovators. Our passion is to inspire and spread the spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, to educate and train talent, and to foster success stories created by startups, founding teams, and all other players in the startup and innovation ecosystem. We are located in Heilbronn, ranked the #2 most dynamic city in 2021 in Germany by Wirtschaftswoche magazine.
As a partnership manager for the LearnTech Hub, you will help us shape the future of learning and work by building bridges between startups, companies and educational institutions and encouraging their participation and exchange.
Our LearnTech Hub connects the most creative minds in Europe in a unique ecosystem around the future of learning and work. As the initiator of this ecosystem, we actively promote collaboration between startups, companies and educational institutions.
As an Innovation Hub, we accelerate the development of new solutions in the areas of EdTech, HR Tech and New Work. Our vision: to create diverse new educational and work opportunities through innovative technologies that enable everyone to contribute individually to society and the future of work.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for you!
- You will develop an active community of startups, companies, and educational institutions that share a common vision and provide a unique experience for our community members
- You maintain relationships and collaborations with startups, companies and educational institutions and connect our partners with each other
- You proactively propose appropriate offers and programs to our partners and support program managers in acquiring program participants
- You support our business development and startup scouting team in acquiring new partners
- You will independently establish new partnerships and further develop existing partnerships
- You will develop new event and network formats, in close cooperation with our partners and implement them independently
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of our platform strategy
You’re a great match if you bring the following:
- You want to join us in building the LearnTech Hub, the leading ecosystem of learning and work
- You love to communicate and can approach people openly
- You have very good verbal communication and written skills both in German and English and can relate to a wide variety of target groups
- You have excellent organizational skills and high working standards
- You see solutions where others see only problems
- You are interested in education and lifelong learning
- You are a born networker and like to create connections between people
- It would be desirable if you have already gained experience in education, human resources, new work and/or in the startup world
What’s in it for you:
- Play a key role in the success of the next generation of startups
- Build a world-class network of organizations and individuals in the startup world
- Enjoy a broad scope of work and responsibilities with a very diverse set of tasks
- Be part of a passionate, energetic and international team in a fun and exciting environment
- Participate in a curious, open minded, productive, and startup friendly community
- Enjoy long-term personal development opportunities and a competitive compensation
If you can identify with this role, our team and the community, please fill out the form below and share your motivation and CV. We are excited to hearing from you!
We will inform you short notice if we proceed with our process. If so, you will go through three interviews: the first one is about the skill-fit, the second about the team-fit and in the last you can convince our CEO that you are the right person for the job. With this process, we would like to give you the opportunity to gain insight into our team & the organisation, so that both sides can decide at the end, if we are a good match.