If education and new work are the topics that excite you, if you feel comfortable in a startup environment, and if you love to tackle and shape new things yourself, you’ve come to the right place.
We are Campus Founders and we shape the next generation of responsible entrepreneurs and innovators. Our passion is to inspire and spread the spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, to educate and train talent, and to foster success stories created by startups, founding teams, and all other players in the startup and innovation ecosystem. We are located in Heilbronn, ranked the #2 most dynamic city in 2021 in Germany by Wirtschaftswoche magazine.
As a program manager at the LearnTech Hub, you will help us shape the future of education and the working world of tomorrow through new programs and formats for startups, companies and educational institutions.
Our LearnTech Hub connects the most creative minds in Europe in a unique ecosystem around the education of the future and the working world of tomorrow. As the initiator of this ecosystem, we actively promote collaboration between startups, companies and educational institutions.
As an Innovation Hub, we accelerate the development of new solutions in the areas of EdTech, HR Tech and New Work. Our vision: to create diverse new educational and work opportunities through innovative technologies that enable everyone to contribute individually to society and the working world of tomorrow.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for you!
- Conception and implementation of new programs for startups, corporate partners and educational institutions.
- Organization of events and workshops in the LearnTech area
- Evaluating and further developing our programs to ensure high quality and continuous learning
- Communicating and coordinating with our partners and external coaches, and building sustainable relationships with partners and program participants
- Creating and editing engaging content (e.g. slides, miro boards and (online) workshops)
You’re great match if you bring the following with you:
- You have a great interest in the topics of the future of education and work
- You have professional experience as a program manager or project manager
- You love to communicate and can approach people openly
- You are comfortable giving presentations in front of a large audience, and you find it easy to lead workshops
- You have very good organizational skills, high working standards and an eye for details
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have very good knowledge of presentation tools, Zoom and Miro
- You have already successfully implemented complex projects
- You have the ability to work efficiently in a team as well as independently
What’s in it for you:
- Play a key role in the success of the next generation of startups
- Build a world-class network of organizations and individuals in the startup world
- Enjoy a broad scope of work and responsibilities with a very diverse set of tasks
- Be part of a passionate, energetic and international team in a fun and exciting environment
- Participate in a curious, open minded, productive, and startup friendly community
- Enjoy long-term personal development opportunities and a competitive compensation
We believe that diverse educational and work opportunities enable everyone to contribute to a society worth living in.
If you can identify with this role, our team and the community, please fill out the form below and share your motivation and CV. We are excited to hearing from you!
We will inform you short notice if we proceed with our process. If so, you will go through three interviews: the first one is about the skill-fit, the second about the team-fit and in the last you can convince our CEO that you are the right person for the job. With this process, we would like to give you the opportunity to gain insight into our team & the organisation, so that both sides can decide at the end, if we are a good match.