Are you looking for a new challenge and are not looking for the classic job description?
Do you want to develop something meaningful and be part of a great team?
Then it’s time to get to know us…. We are Campus Founders and we are training the next generation of responsible entrepreneurs* and innovators*. Our passion is to inspire and spread the spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, educate and nurture talent, and promote success stories of startups, founding teams, and all other players in the startup and innovation ecosystem. You will find us in Heilbronn, which was named Germany’s #2 most dynamic city in 2021 by Wirtschaftswoche magazine.
Together with you, we want to further develop Campus Founders. At the reception you will be responsible for making our visitors and members feel welcome right from the start.
Your responsibilities at a glance:
– Greeting visitors and members at the reception, welcoming them, showing them the way and announcing them
– Check-in and check-out and if necessary, check the hygiene measures to be observed
– Receiving calls and handling the corresponding inquiries
– Receiving and sorting the daily mail
– Inventory control and ordering of consumables
– Activating the Tv screens in the entrance area
– Supporting the community and event managers in the implementation of events
– Supporting the team in administrative and organizational matters
You are an excellent fit for us if you bring the following with you:
– administrative or hotel-related training or initial professional experience
– Confident handling of standard software (Microsoft Office)
– Good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
– Organizational skills and service-oriented thinking
– Hands-on mentality
– Flexibility and openness regarding tasks and tools in a fast startup environment
– Ability to work in a team and independently
What’s in it for you:
– Enjoy a diversified field of work and responsibility with very different tasks
– Become part of a passionate, energetic and international team in an exciting and interesting environment
– Become a member of a curious, open-minded, productive and startup-friendly community
– Enjoy long-term personal development opportunities and competitive compensation
If you can identify with this task, our team and the community, just fill out the form below and share your motivation and resume with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’ll let you know in the short term if we’re moving forward with our process. If yes, you will have three interviews: The first one is about suitability for the job, the second one is about suitability for the team and the last one is to convince our CEO that you are the right person for this job. With this process we want to give you the opportunity to get an insight into our team and the organization, so that both sides can decide in the end if we are a good fit.