Are you looking for a new challenge and not the classic job profile?
Would you like to develop something meaningful and be part of a great team?
Then it’s time to get to know us… We are Campus Founders and we shape the next generation of responsible entrepreneurs and innovators. Our passion is to inspire and spread the spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, to educate and train talent, and to foster success stories created by startups, founding teams, and all other players in the startup and innovation ecosystem. We are located in Heilbronn, ranked the #2 most dynamic city in 2021 in Germany by Wirtschaftswoche magazine.
Together with you, we want to inspire and educate people to act like an entrepreneur.
Your fields of action in a glance:
- Your area of responsibility will be our offerings in the field of “Inspiration and Education” of (future) entrepreneurs
- Design and execute workshops, trainings, and programs in the field of design thinking and lean startup with the main target group of students from the region
- Evaluate the workshops, trainings, and programs to ensure constant learning and a high quality of offerings
- Build strong relationships with our partners (e.g. universities, entrepreneurship centers etc.)
- Generate and edit engaging content (e.g. slides, Miro boards and (online) workshops)
- Conduct research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Suggest and implement new methodologies, tools and technologies to improve the learning journey as well as the participants satisfaction in (online) workshops
- Work with other program managers in a self-guided team
- Work closely together with our marketing team to promote the offerings
You are a great match, if you are/ have:
- Proficient applied knowledge and experience in Design Thinking and Lean Startup
- Interested in entrepreneurship & startup
- Work experience as a trainer, coach, consultant, or program manager
- Ability to deliver high quality workshop content
- A customer-centric mindset and hands-on mentality
- Solid knowledge of presentation tools, video communication tools and Miro
- Experience in project management & working with OKRs
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Excellent German and English communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Play a key role in the success of the next generation of startups
- Build a world-class network of organizations and individuals in the startup world
- Enjoy a broad scope of work and responsibilities with a very diverse set of tasks
- Be part of a passionate, energetic and international team in a fun and exciting environment
- Participate in a curious, open minded, productive, and startup friendly community
- Enjoy long-term personal development opportunities and a competitive compensation
If you can identify with this role, our team and the community, please fill out the form below and share your motivation and CV. We are excited to hearing from you!
We will inform you short notice if we proceed with our process. If so, you will go through three interviews: the first one is about the skill-fit, the second about the team-fit and in the last you can convince our CEO that you are the right person for the job. With this process, we would like to give you the opportunity to gain insight into our team & the organisation, so that both sides can decide at the end, if we are a good match.