Are you looking for a new challenge and not the classic job profile?
Would you like to develop something meaningful and be part of a great team?
Then it’s time to get to know us… We are Campus Founders and we shape the next generation of responsible entrepreneurs and innovators. Our passion is to inspire and spread the spirit of entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial culture, to educate and train talent, and to foster success stories created by startups, founding teams, and all other players in the startup and innovation ecosystem. We are located in Heilbronn, ranked the #2 most dynamic city in 2021 in Germany by Wirtschaftswoche magazine.
Together with you, we want to guide energetic and passionate builders and change-makers through their entrepreneurial journey.
Your fields of action in a glance:
- You are responsible for guiding and accompanying our startup teams from problem-solution fit to product-market fit and initial revenue and/or funding
- Directly coaching and supporting startups, helping them address weaknesses, and connecting them to relevant resources and support
- Conception, implementation and lean realization of workshops, trainings and programs to support founders on their way from start-up to successful market entry and raising capital
- Evaluating the programs/formats to ensure continuous learning and high-quality offerings
- Building strong relationships with our community and actively bringing more resources to it
- Conducting research on current benchmark trends and needs of the startup teams
- Working independently and at the same time, closely collaborating with the rest of the Campus Founders team.
You are a great match, if you have/are:
- Launched your own startup, joined one in the early phases, or run a business before
- Want to share your experience and best practice with others
- A customer-centric mindset and hands-on mentality
- Hands on experience in acquiring customers or partners
- Experienced in project management
- “Speak startup” and know what it takes to become investment-ready and raise initial financing
- Possess great English communication skills; German skills are advantageous
- Not only looking for a job, but a way to follow your passion, make a difference, and have an impact on the startup ecosystem.
What’s in it for you:
- Play a key role in the success of the next generation of startups
- Build a world-class network of organizations and individuals in the startup world
- Enjoy a broad scope of work and responsibilities with a very diverse set of tasks
- Be part of a passionate, energetic and international team in a fun and exciting environment
- Participate in a curious, open minded, productive, and startup friendly community
- Enjoy long-term personal development opportunities and a competitive compensation
If you can identify with this role, our team and the community, please fill out the form below and share your motivation and CV. We are excited to hearing from you!
We will inform you short notice if we proceed with our process. If so, you will go through three interviews: the first one is about the skill-fit, the second about the team-fit and in the last you can convince our CEO that you are the right person for the job. With this process, we would like to give you the opportunity to gain insight into our team & the organisation, so that both sides can decide at the end, if we are a good match.