Are you interested in taking your business idea to the next level? Have you found initial problem/solution fit, but don’t know how to scale it? Not sure about funding, marketing, brand, cofounders, or other major “startup” topics?
The Campus Founders accelerator is a cohort-based program designed to help founders take their idea, validate it, and launch their startup. Founder’s who participate in the program can be eligible for raising their first pre-seed funding (100k) from the Campus Founders Venture Studio.
We are looking for...
- Founders who value mentorship and want to engage with us on a weekly basis.
- Startups with at least one team member who has a strong technical background or industry experience.
- We are industry agnostic but are especially interested in B2B startups with products that solve problems for companies in light and heavy manufacturing, distribution logistics, and industry service products.
Talk to us if…
- You have trouble building up your sales process
- You need help cleaning your cap table
- Your team is top notch, but one key role is missing
- You need help cleaning up your graphics, messaging, website, etc.
- You are a company that needs to form spin-offs.