Responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO):
CAMPUS FOUNDERS gGmbH
D – 74076 Heilbronn
Register court: Local court Stuttgart
CEO / Managing Director: Oliver Hanisch
Register number: HRB766846
Tax Identification Number.: DE323857992
Security and protection of your data
We consider it our primary task to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data provided by you and to protect it from unauthorized access. We therefore exercise the utmost care and apply state-of-the-art security standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a company under private law, we are subject to the provisions of the European Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the regulations on data protection are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
Lawfulness of processing
The processing of personal data is only lawful if there is a legal basis for the processing. According to Article 6 (1) lit. 1 – 6 DSGVO, the legal basis for the processing can in particular be:
The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, are overridden, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Collection of data when using our website
When using the website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods such as SSL over HTTPS.
Extended functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you enter your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
If you contact us by e-mail or contact form, you give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of establishing contact. For this purpose, a valid e-mail address is required. This is used to assign the request and then answer it. The information provided will be stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for any follow-up questions. Your data can also be stored in a customer relationship management system (CRM system).
Personal data will be deleted after your request has been dealt with.
If users leave comments on our website, the time of their creation and the user name previously chosen by the website visitor are stored in addition to this information. This is for our security, as we may be held liable for illegal content on our website, even if it has been created by users.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This shortens the processing of IP addresses, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
In addition to or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking [google_analytics_optout]this link.[/google_analytics_optout] An opt-out cookie is installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies for this website and this browser in the future as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
We used the online marketing service Google Adwords based on our legitimate interests. Google AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, providing a guarantee of compliance with European privacy laws – https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
When using the Google AdWords service, which we use to place ads in the Google advertising network, we use conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed with Google, a conversion tracking cookie is placed on your computer/device. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and are therefore not used for personal identification. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by setting your browser software accordingly. In addition, you can opt-out of interest-based ads on Google and interest-based Google ads on the web (within the Google display network) in your browser by clicking the “Opt-out” button at http://www.google.de/settings/ads or by opt-out at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ You can find more information about your settings in this regard and about Google’s data protection at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/?fg=1
google Webfonts – Script Libraries
In order to present the contents of our website in an appealing way, we use font libraries from Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts/). These web fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If the browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, content will be displayed in a standard font.
social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn, Instagram]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data collected during your visit to our website will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. When the plug-in is activated, personal data is transferred from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also do not have any information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. The plug-ins enable you to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
Facebook Inc. 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hanover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Flattr network Ltd. with seat in 2 nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, Great Britain; https://flattr. com/privacy.]
Basis for the data collection is our legitimate interest, i.e. interest in the economic operation of our online offer in the sense of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data collected during your visit to our website will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and cancel your subscription to the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files stored on our website. For evaluation purposes, we link the above-mentioned data and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The data is collected exclusively under a pseudonym, so the IDs are not linked with your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us of another contact method. The information is stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
(6) We use an external service provider for the dispatch of newsletters. A separate order data processing was concluded with the service provider in order to guarantee the protection of your personal data. We are currently working with the following service provider:
c/o Design Offices
10243 Berlin, Germany
+49 30 56796549
The following data will be transmitted to Hubspot:
- email address
- IP address
Further information can be found in Hubspot’s data protection declaration, which can be found at https://legal.hubspot.com/de/legal-stuff?_ga=2.44073636.1083952396.1566306979-1865329692.1566306979 .
On our website YouTube videos are embedded.
Operator of the plugin is YouTube, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066 USA. By using the YouTube plugin, a connection to servers of YouTube is established. This will tell YouTube which page you are visiting. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can associate your browsing behavior with you. Log out of your YouTube account to prevent this.
If you have deactivated the saving of cookies for the Google Ad program, no cookies will be saved when you watch Youtube videos. YouTube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you wish to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in your browser.
You can find further information on data protection at “YouTube” in the provider’s data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
For statistical recording and evaluation of user flows, this website stores anonymous user data such as the IP address via the WordPress plugin “WP-Statistics”. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The anonymous IP addresses transmitted within the framework of tracking are not merged with other data.
Revocation of your consent
If the processing of personal data is based on a given consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until revocation.
Right to confirmation
You have the right to request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether we process personal data relating to you. You can request confirmation at any time using the above contact details.
Right to information
Right to rectification
Right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”)
Right to limitation of processing
Right to data transferability
right of objection
Automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Right to an effective judicial remedy
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. Your renewed visit will then be subject to the new data protection declaration.
Last update 25.05.2018