Learn everything you need
to make the world a little bit better
Awaken the entrepreneurial spirit in you!
Start your startup journey.
The Entrepreneurship Academy offers participants a unique interactive learning experience. Working together in teams and with experienced coaches, participants will look at a self-selected problem through the eyes of its users and develop new meaningful products or services in the form of initial prototypes. In the end, you will pitch your solution ideas that help you to develop your idea into a business opportunity.
Tired of dull lectures and willing to create?
We’re looking for participants who love to challenge the status quo and strive to create an innovative and livable future. Our experienced coaches, experts, and entrepreneurs create the best conditions for this. The Entrepreneurship Academy is characterized by a combination of short lectures and interactive workshops.
- Interactive learning experience
- Insights into the topic of Entrepreneurship & Startup
- Project-based interdisciplinary work in teams
- Learning and applying new innovation methods (e.g. design thinking) to a self-chosen problem
- Development of meaningful solutions based on the learned methods
- Designing prototypes to demonstrate your own solution
- Applying iteration processes
You should plan about 1-3 hours for the preparation and follow-up time of the individual workshops.
The program is free for you as a private person. We would like to give everyone the opportunity to participate in this offer.
Yes, since the individual appointments build on each other and you work on an idea together with a team, it is important that you are present at all appointments.
Yes, after successful participation in the program you will receive a certificate of participation from Campus Founders.
The workshops are conducted in German.