Interview Laura Lewandowski

You’re a journalist, mentor, podcaster and entrepreneur. What kind of work is shaping your day-to-day life right now? Laura: I’m still in a creator mode, and I’ve also found that I really enjoy it and that it’s a great strength of mine. Specifically, I’m still busy writing the newsletter, preparing the podcast, and pushing my […]

BREAKING NEWS: CF member mikan receives an investment of 200,000 EUR

Date: July 09th, 2021 We are proud that mikan – a member of CAMPUS FOUNDERS, by the way – was able to reach such a significant milestone. In the interview, we asked mikan what inspired them to found the start-up and what they plan to do with their investment of 200,00 EURO Describe your company […]

Innovation is a team game – Interview with Helmut Schönenberger

In our new interview, we had the pleasure of talking to Prof. Dr. Helmut Schönenberger. He is “Vice President Entrepreneurship” at the Technische Universität München and a real thought leader in the fields of startups, ecosystems and innovation. We thank him for his forward-looking words, which are also reflected in the vision and philosophy of […]

Germany needs female founders!

Germany needs female founders!  In our current interview, it is clear to see: above all, there is a lack of female founders in the market, but we are convinced that EVERYONE can learn to act like an entrepreneur. Here you will discover what motivated Sandra Westermann (founder of Superheldin.io) to take this path and what […]

#peak Podcast with Oliver Hanisch

Oliver was a guest on the #peak podcast, hosted by Ekipa. It was about our vision as Campus Founders. What do we want to achieve and what makes us want to accompany young startup teams on their entrepreneurial journey?Titled “German startups vs. Silicon Valley”, Oliver and Justin from Ekipa talk about what German startups and […]

Hack the Craftsmen’s Quests – Review

Innovation, technologies and collaborations are important elements to the future of trades. In our recent collaboration with the Ferdinand Steinbeis Institute, named Hack the Craftsmen’s Quest, we brought together precisely these components. The question at hand was how to support industries and skilled tradespeople with their challenges and the answer quickly became clear: innovative working […]

Interview with Dr. Alex von Frankenberg

Campus Founders? Local support is crucial for the success of the startup scene! Dr. Alex von Frankenberg is Managing Director of High-Tech Gründerfonds and has been active in the venture capital & startup environment since 2000. Alex is considered one of the most experienced and high-profile experts in venture capital and knows exactly what matters […]

Sebastian Borek in our latest interview

In October this year, we had Tobias Rieker, founder of Markt-Pilot and member of Campus Founders, as a guest in our interview series. This is an ideal example of a B2B start-up from the region, which was able to celebrate its first customers as a demonstrated success with medium-sized companies in the region. Supporting young […]