Day Pass Holders
We are happy to have you at our Campus Lab! Your host has granted you a Day Pass, which means that you are welcome to use our facilities for the entire day. This pass allows you to enjoy all the amenities of our coworking space, including high-speed internet, printer, and complimentary coffee and tea and fruit. We hope you have a productive and enjoyable day!
The Campus Lab is located at Bildungscampus 1, 74076 Heilbronn, on the 2nd floor of the Forum Building.
You can find information on how to get to Campus Lab and available parking options here.
Building access instructions
Find us on the 2nd floor by taking the stairs or elevator. In our Reception area, you will be asked to sign-in, pay for your Day Pass, receive your Day Pass, and our Receptionist will show you around our working space.
Coworking space etiquette
Our Campus Lab is a safe and trustworthy environment for everyone. Please be kind and respectful of other members and their ideas during your time in the Campus Lab. Together, we create a welcoming and inclusive environment for those working in the innovation ecosystem by:
- Cleaning up after ourselves, especially in the kitchen areas
- Putting away materials when we are done using them
- Being mindful of others when working in the co-creation areas
- Not using meeting rooms when they are booked by others
- Being open to exchange and collaboration
For further information about our space etiquette, please review our Campus Lab Code of Conduct.
- Welcoming guest services at our Reception Desk
- Reliable WLAN network
- Printing services
- Complimentary coffee, tea, water and soft drinks
- Meeting rooms fully equipped with digital connectivity
- Telephone booth for taking private calls
- Workshop and meeting materials, such as whiteboards, post-its, flipcharts, etc.
- Open coworking space with a hotdesking concept (you may work at any desk that is not already reserved for someone else)
If you have any questions regarding your visit to the Campus Lab, please contact us at email@example.com.