Empower 2 Coach
- Design Thinking Coach Track
What can you expect in the Design Thinking coach track?
Through this Design Thinking coach track in the E2C program we would like to build a pool of qualified Coaches who can transfer their methodological Design Thinking knowledge and skills to guide the teams to reach their at most potential.
In this track we will offer you different modules that will help you to become a competent Design Thinking coach. We help you gain confidence in your design thinking coaching skills through this Design Thinking Coach track.
As a graduated Design Thinking coach you will be able to :
- Recognize how to unleash the potential of innovative project teams as a coach
- Help them how to apply the methods and principles of design thinking through their learning journey
- Discover your coaching style and develop your coaching skills by gaining practical experience through shadow coaching
- Learn how to mediate and intervene when managing difficult team situations and also how to give feedback to your team.
The Design Thinking coach track consists of several modules which requires mandatory participation in order to graduate as a Design Thinking coach from this program. Apart from the mandatory modules we also offer other modules which can be attended voluntary.
Please see the following timeline to checkout the different modules offered in this track
E2C kick-offApril 5 / 18:00 - 20:00 / VIRTUAL
Train the coachApril 7-8 / 10:00 - 17:00 / VIRTUAL
Train the trainerApril 9 / 09:00 - 17:00 / VIRTUAL - Voluntary
Identify coaching identity & style using LEGO serious play - half dayApril 23 / 09:00 - 13:00
Pitch trainingApril 25 / 17:30 - 20:30 / Virtual - Voluntary
Understanding teams and individual roles in a startupMay 7 / 09:00 -13:00 / Voluntary
How to give feedbackMay 27 / 17:30 / VIRTUAL
Team building & MediationMay 28 / 09:00 / HYBRID
Design thinking deep dive sessionJune 20, 21, 22 / Virtual
Exchange of Coaches and E2C graduationJuly 1st / 15:00 - 18:00 / Hybrid
- This track is aimed at people who have prior knowledge in Design Thinking and who want to strengthen your DT knowledge and impart this to innovative project teams
- Educators and coaches and who want to expand their portfolio of methodology knowledge & skills
The program is offered in English – we are a diverse and an international team. We would like to have our coaches and trainers as well come from all over the world.