Empower 2 Coach
- Startup Coach Track
What can you expect in the Startup coach track?
Through this Startup coach track in the E2C program we would like to build a pool of qualified Coaches who can shape and strengthen the entrepreneurial mindset and support the Startups to endure a successful journey in our ecosystem.
In this track we will offer you different modules that will help shape you to become a better startup coach. We help you gain confidence in your coaching skills through this specially designed Startup coach track.
As a graduated Startup Coach you will be able to :
- Recognize how to unleash the potential of innovative Startup Teams as a coach
- Develop the ability to resolve conflicts in a team and learn how to mediate and give feedback to your team
- Learn how to prepare your team for pitching and to get investor ready
The Startup coach track consists of several modules which requires mandatory participation in order to graduate as a Startup Coach from this program.
Apart from the mandatory modules we also offer other modules which can be attended voluntary.
Please see the following timeline to checkout the different modules offered in this track.
E2C kick-offApril 5 / 18:00 - 20:00 / Virtual
Train the coachApril 7-8 / 10:00 - 17:00 / Virtual
Train the trainerApril 9 / 09:00 - 17:00 / Virtual - Voluntary
Identify coaching identity & style using LEGO serious playApril 23 / 09:00 - 13:00 / Voluntary
Pitch trainingApril 25 / 17:30 - 20:30 / Virtual
Understanding teams and individual roles in a startupMay 7 / 09:00 - 13:00
How to give feedbackMay 27 / 17:30 / VIRTUAL
Team building & MediationMay 28 / 09:00 / HYBRID
Design thinking deep dive sessionJune 20 - 21- 22 / Voluntary
Exchange of Coaches and E2C graduationJuly 1 / 15:00 - 18:00 / HYBRID
- This track is aimed at people who have basic knowledge in Design Thinking and who want to impart to this knowledge to others
- Educators, trainers and coaches and who want to expand their portfolio of methods & skills
The program is offered in English – we are a diverse and an international team. We would like to have our coaches and trainers as well come from all over the world.